Update: 2014-03-29 Stitcher has a brand new version as of yesterday. The video is the updated version.
Here are some facts:
- Podcasts are one of the hottest trends in marketing right now
- Some people have never heard of a podcast
- Some people have heard about podcasts but don’t know what a podcast is
- Many don’t know how to listen to a podcast
- Still others have no idea why they should
- I’m going to show you a quick, easy way to listen, learn, and profit from podcasts
Think of podcasts as radio shows. The difference is that you listen to only the shows you like, in the order you like, and when you like. It’s similar to listening to TV shows you recorded – with one big difference – you don’t have to record them.
All you have to do is have a podcast player on your phone, tablet, or desktop, and collect all the shows you would like to listen to. A weekly show will magically appear in your podcast player each week. Every time a new show is published (recorded), it takes the place of the older episode, so you always have fresh content.
There are several podcast players (or apps), but the one I like the most is called Stitcher. I have listened to thousands of podcast episodes using Stitcher. It’s easy to set up, easy to manage, and it costs nothing. That’s right. This incredible tool is free.
In the video below I’ll show you step-by-step how to install the app on your phone or tablet, how to apply the Settings, and finally, how to organize your favorites so that, with one click of the app, all of your podcasts play in the order you want, without interruption.
I hope that gets you started on your podcasting journey. As a final warning, I must warn you that podcasts can be very addictive. Be selective in your listening pleasures. The following list should get you started. Happy listening!
- Remodeling Business Blueprint*- in this week’s episode David and Randall talk about how to use an autoresponder to manage your email marketing
- Remodelers on the Rise*- interviews with successful remodelers
- Wall Street Journal on Small Business*
- Beyond the To Do List* – productivity tips
* Use these titles to search for the podcast in the Stitcher app, then add them to your Favorites.
Wishing you the best of fortune, Randall
Randall S Soules
Remodeling coach, adviser, and educator
My one-on-one coaching will take your remodeling business to new heights!
This article was written by Randall Soules, creator of the Scientific Remodeling System, showing you easier ways to advance your business, raise your profits, and improve your life, through the use of superior remodeling processes. If you would like to learn more about this eCourse, click here.
You are free to reprint this article as long as it is displayed in its entirety, without modification, and with a live link to ScientificRemodelingSystem.com ©2013-2014 ScientificRemodelingSystem.com