Add An Expert To Your TeamWhat a coach can do for your business
Books are wonderful. So are videos. The how-to’s on the web are almost infinite. What they lack is a human voice. That is what I offer you. Forty-two years of experience. Thousands of mistakes. Thousands of successes. Thousands of things you should avoid. Thousands of ways to grow your business the easy way. Come along as I explain the bigger picture.
What would it mean to your business if you had someone on your team who could…?
- Give you advice on how to handle the latest issue you’ve run up against and help you work out favorable solutions.
- Show you some of the best ways to present your next big project to a prospective client and increase your chances of getting the job.
- Advise you on the best marketing and media strategies.
- Review your annual budget.
- Review and refine your job costing.
- Review and explore your markup.
- Review and discuss your estimating methods.
- Give you concrete advice on web design and copywriting.
- Give you advice on how to modify and improve your contracts, and give you proven template examples.
- Show you how to create a more effective sales page and front page.
- Help you set up an autoresponder and an email campaign.
- Help you create a video marketing campaign.
- Show you how to edit your own videos.
- Show you how to start your own podcast.
- Advise you on how to set up your office, organize files, backup your digital data.
- Gives you sound recommendations on hardware, software, and apps.
- Show you how to create the best processes to automate your business.
- Show you, in detail, how to set up your procedures so that you do not have to constantly explain them to your staff and clients.
- Make recommendations on the latest technologies for your business.
- Show you how to handle the customer from hell without damaging your reputation or bottom line.
- Help you become the best design-then-build firm in town.
- Be a sounding board when you need to decide whether a particular prospective client is a good bet or not.
- Help you build a business where it is no big deal if you take 4 weeks off each year, even though you haven’t had a decent vacation in 3 years.
That is just a sampling of what you’ll get when you add me to your team. I’ll show you how, and help guide you as you work toward your goals. I am a unique business growth expert. I don’t use a standardized method that you have to follow. I understand how different each company is; how unique each person is; how each company has different needs. That’s why you need someone who builds a custom coaching procedure that fits your needs, lifestyle, and dreams.
Remember that a knife can’t cut itself. It takes someone on the outside to see what is really going on inside. You may think that you know exactly what’s best for your business. Yet at the same time, you may be missing some excellent opportunities to excel and grow your company.
“After a decade of being a contractor I came to the conclusion that I wasn’t where I thought I would be after all of my hard work. Learning from the school of hard knocks was costing me a lot and taking entirely too long. The business needed to evolve through a smarter process. I luckily decided to stop trying to reinvent the wheel and hire an experienced remodeling coach. That’s when Randall came in. Since working with Randall I have greatly improved my cash flow, my profit margins and my closing rate. I have even made the jump to a design and build format. My only regret was not working with Randall sooner!“
Ray Santiago Spectrum Kitchen Remodeling
Every lead you get is not necessarily a good fit for your company. In the same way, every business is not a good fit for my coaching style and methods. Here are the minimal requirements:
- Have you been in business at least 2 Years?
- Is your annual revenue at least $300,000?
- Do you have a burning desire to grow your business?
- Are you willing to make changes to your business?
- Can you let go of the belief that, “It’s my way or the highway”?
- If you can answer “Yes” to all of the above there is a good chance we can work together.
How long is the coaching period? The minimum time period is six months. That may seem like a long time, but it goes by way too fast. You are going to have a lot to do in those six months. You couldn’t possibly do them any quicker. Setting up processes takes time. Refining them takes even longer. And that’s what we’re going to do. I’ll help you set up processes so that your company can run without your day to day involvement. Get you some well-deserved quality time with your family. Cut down on the daily fire fighting. Let you breathe a little easier. I’m here to help you put your business on cruise control.
The best way to get to know each other is to have a conversation. You have questions, and so do I. Use the contact form below and we’ll set a time to talk. I’ll explain a little more what you can expect and how I carry out my coaching duties. Also, I’ll go over the cost of adding me to your team, and how it will benefit you.
My duties are simple. I have to give you a great return on your investment. That’s my job. My focus is to help you comfortably grow your business. Don’t overlook that YOU are the one who has to do the heavy lifting. If you aren’t prepared mentally and/or physically to work hard on the action items I’ll give you, save yourself some time and money, and don’t start this process. There is no ‘Easy’ button. But there is a way to work smarter and create a stellar company. One that will stand above the rest.
When you sign up for coaching on Scientific Remodeling System you’ll receive full Premium Membership access (a $597 value), including the Scientific Remodeling System eCourse (all 12 Sessions in PDF and Audio format), and all of the Premium downloads that are offered, now and in the future. If you are already a Premium member, I’ll refund your Premium payment. We’ll refer to the Sessions, often, so it pays to study them closely.
I have a limited amount of time to carry out my side of the bargain. At this point in time, I only have room for a few more clients. When those are filled, you’ll have to get on the waiting list. Most clients will continue on for one, two, or three years when they see the results they are getting. My best advice is for you to act now. Fill out the contact form below and we’ll set up time for our first conversation. I’m anxious to get to know you and help your business have the best year ever. Remember, after those few positions are filled, you’ll have to get on the waiting list. Can you really afford to wait?
Fill out the contact form below and get ready to take your remodeling business to new heights!